Send us your photo with an inspiring slogan on what you think will help tigers roar forward stronger.
Deadline: 25th July, 2015
The winning story will receive Chitwan Jungle Safari (for two people)
Photos with an inspiring should be emailed to: email@example.com
Terms & Conditions:
1. Applicants should be TGG members. If you are not yet a member, you can register for free at http://tgg.org.np/membership-form/
2. Slogans must be original.
3. Photos without slogans will not be accepted.
4. The stories will be judged by an independent panel. The judges’ decision will be final and no individual correspondence will be entertained.
5. Official logo(s) of We Inspire Nepal, The Generation Green and WWF Nepal will be placed in this photo and then released.
6. Please send your detail (name, contact number, alternate contact number and official email address) along with your photo.
#GTD #tgg #WIN
With the theme, ‘Roar for Tigers’, a creative picture-slogan challenge was organized and was a part of marking of the Global Tiger Day. With total 141 number of picture- slogan entries the competition was successfully completed where participants emailed their personal photograph with a slogan visibly written or seen in the photograph. The slogan was supposed to be the message regarding tiger conservation and protection.
Mr. Narottam Aryal from Kings College and Mr. Yasaswi Dhugel from We Inspire Nepal were the judges for the decision making of winner in Creative Picture- Slogan Challenge. With highest marks in total from the ranking of both judges, Mr. Sudarshan Khadka, a plus two graduate won the title with his slogan: